Action plan for Business French programme:
This qualification is intended for candidates who have achieved a sound understanding of French in a practical context, gained through previous basic learning and who are able to communicate in a familiar business situation effectively, and with only minimal assistance or supervision. The qualification consists of a mandatory reading and writing exam and optional speaking and listening tests.
Each session will be based on:
- Language works
- Case study
The aims of this programme are to enable candidates develop the ability to:
- Write aptly and accurate French suited to the stated purpose.
- Understand and write French using formats that are current and common in business communication.
- Adopt the tone, form, layout, content and composition appropriate to the requirements of a given situation.
- Understand spoken and recorded Business French at the defined level.
- Participate in conversations.
- Business letters
- Company leaflets
- Business reports
- Business-related articles
- Lists and/or structured notes
- Company notices
Notional Study Hours – 42 hours
Duration of Course – 6 months
Hours per Week – 2 hours
Fees – Rs 10 000
Number of students per group – 10(Max)